Empowering transformation to the communities by bringing light which is keeping clear path to the cross
- Providing programs that helps the community to see the love of Jesus.
- Introducing Jesus to everyone in simple loving way.
- Helping everyone to discover his or her potential.
- Provide an opportunity for every one serve one another in love
- Encourage the Body of Christ.
- Produce positive societal change both locally and globally.
- Gods is the center of all and his love covers all.
- Vision-Guided – Aligning all decisions and activities to “keepthepathcleartothecross.”
- Christ-Centered – Revealing and sharing Christ through ministries, conferences, and crusades, etc
- Bible-Based – Making decisions that are grounded in Scripture.
- Sustainability-Focused – Acting with integrity in decisions regarding the environment, finances, and treatment of employees and volunteers
- Ever body matter everyone is unique
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is God’s written Word, divinely inspired by the Holy Spirit; it is infallible, entirely trustworthy, and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and life.
- We believe in one God eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death for our sins, in His bodily resurrection, and His personal, visible return to earth to reign in righteousness and glory.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit and His work of conviction, regeneration, and sanctification, who indwells every believer, equipping them to live a godly life.
- We believe in the necessity of new birth, in salvation by faith in Jesus Christ alone, and the importance of life fully committed to the will of God in Christ.
- We believe the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, called to be God’s redeemed people.